Kyoto, inspired from a Japanese postcard, this Chinoiserie style design with elements of pagodas, trees and bridges in a toile style creates a modern interpretation of a classic design. East meets West in perfect design sensibilities.Kyoto pattern is modern yet traditional and its clean graphic style makes a stunning interior statement.
- Pattern Repeat: 27 “W x 25.2” H
- Fabric swatch by the yard is shown one repeat width by height
- Minimum order 3 yards.
- Available for sale by the yard. Sold in continuous bolts up to 50 yards in length. Sold and priced by the full yard only.
- Most popular fabric for indoor pillows and draperies.
- Spot clean/dry clean recommended
- Our fabrics are made to order and require a 4-6 week lead-time.
- Fabrics are not returnable, unless approved with a RA Code as defective.
- 90% cotton and 10% Linen. Newport is a cotton/linen blend with a subtle slub texture in both the web and weft direction. Newport is appropriate for light residential requirements. Weight 12.3 oz.
- The finished width is 58”.
- Custom Color available. Up charges will apply. Please email email@example.com to discuss.
- Kyoto other colors: