ZAMBIA in taupe is a distressed geometric contemporary design. However, this pattern is upscale when combined with Traditional patterns giving it a Transitional look. Printed on a sophisticated cotton/linen blend, containing a subtle slub texture. We suggest using an Interior Design Professional when using and purchasing our fabrics.
- Pattern Repeat: 14.5” W x 14.5”H
- Fabric swatch by the yard is shown one repeat width by height
- Minimum order 3 yards.
- Available for sale by the yard. Sold in continuous bolts up to 50 yards in length. Sold and priced by the full yard only.
- Most popular fabric for indoor pillows and draperies.
- Spot clean / dry clean recommended
- Our fabrics are made to order and require a 4-6 week lead-time.
- Fabrics are not returnable, unless approved with a RA Code as defective.
- 90% cotton and 10% Linen. Cotton/Linen Blend with a subtle slub texture in both the Web and Weft direction. This fabric is appropriate for light residential requirements. Weight 12.3 oz.
- The finished width is 58”.
- Custom Color available. Up charges will apply. Please email email@example.com to discuss.